Inplant Training Form
Objectives Of KIART
- To undertake basic and applied research in various specialties of science and technologies
- To evolve and execute R&D projects in the field of Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Engineering Technologies and Radiation Research.
- To organize and conduct teaching and training courses of diploma, undergraduate, post graduate and doctoral programs in various specialties of science & technologies.
- Research for Development Company offers inplant training program for engineering graduates.
- Inplant training program is absolute practical
- Our inplant training are from “ELIM” Medi tech Pvt Ltd, Spiro solution Pvt Ltd & KIORT.
- The fee structure for inplant training would be Rs.1000/-
- Professional certificates (1.Inplant training certificate, 2. Industrial exposure certificate) will be awarded at the end of inplant training program.
- Free placement training (Aptitude, Group discussion, HR interview) is also provided.
- The duration of inplant training is either 5 days (3hrs/day) or 3days (5hrs/day) which is student choice.
- Every day a new batch is started so the student can come and join in any day in the month of December or January according to their convenience.
- Our company will be working on all 7 days of the week(including Saturdays & Sundays)